The Birth Day Experience™
The birth of your baby is one of the most precious moments of your life. At AdventHealth Wesley Chapel, we understand just how special that moment is. That’s why, we personalize every step of the birth experience for you, including a birth advocate to assist you throughout your journey and special touches to create a one-of-a-kind celebration – your baby’s real birth day. Learn more about the Birth Day Experience. TM
The Baby Place at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
The Baby Place at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel, our obstetrics center, is a comfortable, compassionate, state-of-the-art environment for you and your family to experience the joy of birth.
At The Baby Place, each room is private, featuring the luxury amenities you expect at a fine hotel, including complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers. We also provide overnight space designated for your family without visiting hour restrictions. We believe in creating a calming, joyful experience for families, so we designed our obstetrics department with you in mind:
- Spacious labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites mean you have one room during your stay.
- 42” flat screen TV with free movies, cable and connection to the internet.
- Wireless fetal monitoring, which allows you more freedom of mobility during labor, while allowing us to continually monitor your baby.
- State-of-the-art infant security system (Hugs and Kisses).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hospital.
The Birth Day Experience TM is exclusively available at AdventHealth. It includes
- Your Time Delivery catering service –get your meals when you want them during your stay.
- An extra special meal for Mom and dad before going home.
- Birth Advocate to answer your questions and help you design your special birth experience.
- Anytime visiting hours allow you to have family and friends with you whenever you wish.
- Concierge services are free for you and your family. You only pay for the actual item or service.
- Free valet parking
One of the extra special services we offer our moms is our Birth Advocate. The Birth Advocate is a registered nurse with expertise in Labor and Delivery, postpartum and newborn care. She provides you with a personal consultation to customize your birth experience, schedule your childbirth classes and tour of The Baby Place. Our Birth Advocate can assist with pre-registration and connect you with programs such as lactation assistance and more. When questions arise during your pregnancy and even after the birth of your baby, our Birth Advocate is here to assist you.
To speak with your personal Birth Advocate, or to schedule a tour of The Baby Place, call (813) 929-5176. This service is provided at no cost to mothers delivering at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel.
Childbirth Education at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Our Childbirth Education programs provide essential information to help new parents be better prepared for their birth experience. Parents will learn about the end of pregnancy, stages of labor, how the birth process unfolds using real birth stories, relaxation techniques, helpful partner support tips, possible medical interventions and much more.
We offer a three-week Prepared Childbirth series as well as a four-hour Childbirth Express class, which is a condensed version of the three-week series. These classes are taught by an OB RN who is also a Certified Childbirth Educator. In addition to these, we offer a one-night Better Breastfeeding class, taught by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
For a full list of upcoming programs, visit our events page.